Stone Valley Work Surfaces are operating normally and we are open for all of our customers installing granite and quartz worktops. This is an evolving situation and we are continuing to follow Government and Public Health England advice so that we can monitor and respond accordingly.
If you have any concerns about your health in relation to Coronavirus please follow Public Health England advice and contact NHS 111. Please regularly check the advice on the gov.uk website regarding travel. The NHS has some comprehensive advice on what to do if you feel unwell and what to do on their website.
The latest Government advice is available here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public
Are Stone Valley Work Surfaces cancelling in-home appointments?
We are following advice from the Government and Public Health England. At the moment there is no advice or reason for us to cancel appointments and we are still able to install your granite and quartz worktops
Are all your showrooms open?
Yes. At the moment all our showrooms will remain open. We are following advice from the Government and Public Heath England and if that advice changes we will then act accordingly.
What measures are in place to try to protect customers from contracting the Virus?
In view of the ever increasing risk posed by the Covid-19 virus, we wanted to let you know of the extra steps we are taking to ensure that all of our valued customers are in the forefront of our minds. There are now precautionary measures in place to reduce any associated risk where possible.
- We do not use subcontractors, all of our skilled craftsman and fitters are employed by us. Therefore, you will have the same fitter with you for the entire installation.
- Our fitting teams are diligently health screened daily and most of our installations are completed within one day.
- We are encouraging all staff to take common sense health precautions recommended by the Government, such as frequent hand washing or using alcohol-based hand sanitiser with at least 60 percent alcohol to stay healthy.
- All fitters are provided with face masks and bring their own reusable cups to ensure high standards of hygiene. Our fitter will need access to a sink to wash their hands. All fitters have been provided with antibacterial gel.
- We are making sure our in-home consultation samples will be continuously sanitised and that our facilities are disinfected on an ongoing basis.
How can I protect myself from Coronavirus?
We can all play our part. To protect yourself and others, basic hygiene such as washing our hands regularly and using tissues when we cough and sneeze is the best way to slow the spread of germs and infection.
If you would like more information, please visit:
Gov.uk – for the current Government response
You can find medical guidance on coronavirus on the NHS website. You can also sign up to alerts on infectious diseases on gov.uk.
We are currently able to template and install Granite, Quartz, Dekton, Neolith, Silestone, Caesarstone, , BQS, Radianz, Silkstone, Nile, Fugen, Quartzforms and Classic Quartz worktops in the following cities: Bangor, Bath, Birmingham, Bradford, Brighton & Hove, Bristol, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Chester, Chichester, Coventry, Durham, Edinburgh, Ely, Exeter, Glasgow, Gloucester, Hereford, Kingston Upon Hull, Lancaster, Leeds, Leicester, Lichfield, Lincoln, Liverpool, City Of London, London, Manchester, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle, Newport, Norwich, Nottingham, Oxford, Peterborough, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Preston, Ripon, St Albans, St Asapth, St Davids, Salford, Salisbury, Sheffield, Southampton, Stoke-On-Trent, Sunderland, Swansea, Truro, Wakefield, Wells, Westminster, Winchester, Wolverhampton, Worcester, York